Blog Backgroud

I believe in SOMEONE who is making SOMETHING out of ME!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

He>I

      He > I. This small sentence holds so much. He is Greater than I. Than ME. It's hard to even say sometimes that something is better than we are. And it is not even that it is better but it is GREATER. It's been a while since I have posted and I'm gonna be straight, I have had NO time and the time I did have, I have not been feeling my A game. That being said this has been a lesson I have been learning. He > I.
     It sounds simple enough but when I look at my life and some of the choices I have made, it doesn't really reflect that term. When I look and think back was I thinking or believe that  He > I? 
     This past year has been a TRIP. Literally. SO much has happened and changed that I could not have told you a year ago that I would be anywhere near where I am right now. Times have been good and times have definitely been less than good. But all in all God has shown his provision through it all. HE has been in around thru on top and under every situation. A verse this morning at church really hit a chord again with me. Now it's a verse I've heard probably a million times but when I sit back and look at this past year I'm shown again and again how true it is.
     
     But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
          2 Corinthains 12:9
     
     Christ's power is made PERFECT thru MY weakness. So when I look back thru the last year and I see more "weakness" I realize that that is exactly where God wanted me. He needed to take me to that place so that I could see him through it. Now don't get me wrong. This past year has been GREAT but it has also had its fair share of hardship. But in the end I can see, know and believe that Christ's POWER has been made perfect through my weakness. HE > I.

No comments:

Post a Comment